Motorcycle Insurance in Ohio
Are you in the market for motorcycle insurance? If so, we’ve got you covered here at America's Top Insurance in Columbus, OH. We offer motorcycle coverage to keep your investment protected if your bike ever becomes damaged as a result of an accident. We will work with you to find a policy that meets your needs and lifestyle.
Motorcycle Insurance Requirements
Motorcycle insurance is legally required in Ohio. All motorcycle owners are legally responsible for purchasing and meeting the minimum liability requirements as follows:
- Bodily injury for each person for $25,000
- Bodily injury for each accident for $50,000
- Property damage for each accident for $25,000
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
Motorcycle insurance policies are similar to regular auto insurance policies. Here is what you can obtain from insurance coverage:
- Comprehensive & collision - Both comprehensive and collision will cover the costs of repairing or replacing your bike if it becomes damaged. Collision will protect you if your bike becomes damaged as a result of an accident with another motorist. Comprehensive will protect you if your bike becomes damaged as a result of theft, vandalism, storms, wind, or animals.
- Medical payments - This will cover your medical expenses if you become injured as a result of an accident on your bike.
- Total loss - This covers the complete value of your motorcycle if it is deemed a total loss.
- Roadside assistance - This will tow your bike to a repair shop if your bike breaks down and you are stranded on the side of the road.
- Carried contents - This covers your contents and personal items if someone steals them.
- Accessories coverage - This provides you with coverage to replace any custom accessories or parts that you have had installed on your bike.
We Are Here To Help!
To obtain a quote for motorcycle insurance, give us a call here at America’s Top Insurance. We are located in Columbus, OH and serve the surrounding cities.
Request a Quote